They are excellent! I tried sesame seeds, poppy seeds and a mix of sesame, poppy, and sea salt. Got too heavyhanded with the sea salt so I'll hold off on that next time.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Breadbaker's Challenge: Bagels
This week's challenge was bagels. You mix up the dough and form the bagels and let them sit in the fridge overnight. Next morning, you boil them, top them, and toss them in the oven.
They are excellent! I tried sesame seeds, poppy seeds and a mix of sesame, poppy, and sea salt. Got too heavyhanded with the sea salt so I'll hold off on that next time.
Next week... brioche!
They are excellent! I tried sesame seeds, poppy seeds and a mix of sesame, poppy, and sea salt. Got too heavyhanded with the sea salt so I'll hold off on that next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment